- I have a video service for you - a service of Morning Prayer from the ANZPB.
- A form to allow you to register for the online prayer meeting on Wednesdays 11am.
- A link to the Sons of Korah Psalm 91 video.
- The Psalm 56 meditation on Fear and Trust.
- A link if you wish to follow the Archbishop of Canterbury with his online service (Sunday morning GMT, so Sunday night for us)
- A link to Bishop Ross' facebook page - he will be praying Night Prayer each Sunday evening at 7pm
- The Second Unite714 prayer sheet.
- There is an interview with N.T. Wright about living in Self-Isolation.
The COVID19 epidemic needs to be overcome. Will you pray using the Unite714 prayer sheet each day at 7:14? Will you join in a global Christian fast this Monday 30th to pray in a focused way against it?
Will you pray will others of us for the parish and the world each Wednesday 11am - Noon? Use the form on the Parish Prayer meeting page to register your interest.
Giving: As I said on the video, if you give by cash or envelope would you consider moving to bank transfer? The expenses of the Parish go on regardless of this current lockdown!
Bank Account: 12-3084-0097535-04
In Particulars put your name; in Code your giving or envelope number; in Reference put Giving.
If you don't have a giving number, we cannot issue an end of year receipt which would allow you a 33% tax credit. If you want a giving number contact Alison Vedder (manager@ )
Mission Giving: To give to missions transfer funds to Bank Account: 12-3084-0097535-07 with the same details as above for Particulars and Code. Use the Reference field to tell us what mission you are supporting (e.g. Kondoa).
Kondoa Mission fund: There is still $653 to be raised to support our Tanzanian project this year. Let's finish that this month.
We are starting the telephone tree this week, so we can arrange for everyone to be spoken to - just for a friendly word, to see you are OK and have some company.
If you are feeling anxious or would like to talk to someone or need help with shopping etc please make contact with:
- Anne Aspden 424-3693 annea@ (all email address are @ststephenswgp.org.nz)
- Wendy Fowler 021 027 80077 wendyf@
- Ian Hardcastle 424-0939 vicar@
- Alison Vedder 428-1899 manager@
You can download the liturgy first and if you wish the written sermon.
We used the prayer for Week 1 in the service. Here is the next prayer sheet for you to use in the coming week.