A bit of light relief: Paul Huffam told us that he had been in the supermarket and seen a young man with a trolley loaded up with lavatory paper and hand sanitizer. A woman approached him and told him in no uncertain terms how selfish he was to be panic buying. When she finished he said, "Sorry, but I was just stocking the shelves!"
On Sunday 22/3/20, with the (then growing) restraint on gatherings, about half the normal congregation gathered. They were poignant times in that we knew they were the last physical gatherings for a time. There was special engagement.
- I have posted the video of the 10am service, should you have missed it and wish to worship 'after us'.
- The sermon by itself is available in both written and video form.
- NB: In the video I said that we would keep the chapel open for private prayer. Given the move to Level 4 that is not allowed so the chapel and church are locked.
Other resources below:
- A Daily Prayer Litany Unite714
- A link to the Archbishop of Canterbury's Online service from last Sunday.
- A Well-Being and Resilience Guide
Daily Litany Unite715
Each week there will be an updated prayer resource.